Thursday, July 29, 2004

Obama at the DNC

I like to keep politically aware but am by no means a die hard fan of politics. And I can't classify myself as Republican or Democrat because, like many people, I am very open minded and have beleifs and ideas that fall over the entire spectrum of the left or right. But, I do know a good thing when I hear it and after watching Barack Obama (Illinois) speak at the Democratic National Convention, I was incredibly impressed. That was really the first I had heard of him, I think, but the man certainly has a speaking prescence and after looking through his website I think he would definitley be a welcome addition to the Senate. If you missed it, or if you just want to watch it again like I've been doing, the video is available on his website (http://www.obamaforillinois.com/) as well as at most news sites.

No comments: