Monday, July 05, 2004

I Love S.H.E.

As I've said, I love all kinds of music and I am absolutely in love with the Taiwanese trio, S.H.E. (for Selina (middle in the picture), Hebe (the unbelievably gorgeous one on the right ^_^ mmmm...*sigh* ) and Ella (up high on the left)). I can't actually remember when I first became aware of them but I think it was a couple years ago after downloading an mp3 of one of their songs and now I have all of their cd's and almost (!) all of their dvd's (which are awesome because they have their music videos, karaoke and behind the scenes video of them. They are definitely one of the things that have kept me interested in continuing to learn Mandarin, although I've lacked in studying for a while, a long while. But I listen to them about every day and look forward to the day when I can take a trip to Taiwan and see them live. I should take up donations. :D Ahh, that would be quite nice.
But, until then, I have to make due with their albums and dvd's. Even if you don't know any Mandarin, it's good music to listen to and ranges from very poppy music to some very nice ballads. Playing in my iTunes library right now is Ai Wo De Zi Ge, which I love.
Posted by Hello

Image from http://she.him.com.tw/

No comments: