Monday, August 02, 2004

Nothing new really...

I don't have anything to write about really, just bored and have nothing else to do except go back to watching more of the Simpsons Season 2 dvds...I have such an exciting life, you know.
I did get a new cell phone, which is cool because it's so much better than my old one. Smaller, lighter, loads more features, plus it has Tetris so I can play when I'm out and bored. I love the voice commands though. It's like I'm using a Star Trek communicator...say the person's name and it calls them for you...ok, so I can be a geek...who are you to judge me!?!?
Anywho...I think I am kind of becoming addicted to Star Wars Galaxies (Lucasart's MMORPG...if you don't know what that means, ask a "geek", they'll know). It sucks, because I wanted to play since it came out last year but didn't have a Windows PC and now they have the 14 day demo, which is what I'm on now, and I think I will be tempted to pay the monthly fee to keep playing. It's just so cool walking around on Tatooine, passing Wookiees and Twi'leks in the streets of Mos Eisley, watching laser duels in the desert...did I mention that I could be a geek?
Y'know, now I think I'll log on and play for a bit...later.

No comments: