Friday, February 13, 2009

Win a trip to ride SeaWorld's newest coaster, Manta!

I've only been to Florida once, a couple years ago, for a family vacation to Walt Disney World. Everyone loved it and I would really like to go back within the next couple years. One thing we thought about doing, but did not, was to check out SeaWorld. There seems to be a lot to do there, from riding the roller coasters and other rides to watching animal shows to checking out all of the awesome animal exhibits. When we next go to Florida I definitely want to spend a couple days at SeaWorld and one new reason to do that is the Manta. SeaWorld's newest roller coaster, set to open May 22, 2009, looks to be one of the coolest coasters around. Check out SeaWorld's Manta page with a video teaser of what you can expect. I can't wait to see it and, hopefully, I will win my trip there courtesy of Ted Murphy, IZEA and SeaWorld.

No comments: