Tuesday, February 03, 2009

State of the Blog Primer

Its 2009.

The new year is in full swing and resolutions are being made and broken. I'm not really big on the "R" word myself, but I have set a few goals that I want to come to fruition this year. There's the usual suspects: get back into shape (Wii Fit tells me I'm obese), get a little bit more out of debt, etc., etc.. Things I work on to varying degrees anyway but always strive to improve. Then there's the grand business/web related goals, which I intend to fullfill and, eventually, thrive at.

I've got a few websites that I've developed, worked on and kept updated in differing amounts over the years and now, thanks to some recent inspirational reading and research, I have become more motivated about my sites and their potential than I have in a long time.

So, in an effort to keep myself honest and on task, in my next post I'm going to outline my plans and goals for each of my current sites and throw in time lines as well (because I know that all 10 of my occasional readers are soo interested) so that I can keep everyone updated with my progress.

I'm looking forward to getting all of this written down and started so that my current readers and the hundreds, nay, thousands of future readers that I will pick up through this blog and my other sites will feel that they are investing their online time reading and following something worthwhile So, stay tuned and be on the lookout for my next post...coming very soon

1 comment:

Brimful Curiosities said...

Thanks for the follow!