Thursday, March 17, 2005

Jhonen Vasquez on The Screen Savers

Sweet.
If you don't know who Jhonen Vasquez is you can search Google for his many fansites. On the quick, he is a comic book creator and artist. His start, and probably most well known work is Johnny The Homicidal Maniac and he has something new now - Fillerbunny; but what I love him for is his creation for Nickelodeon Animation, Invader Zim. One of the best cartoons that ever came out of Nick's studios, I think. Which I always thought was weird because there is a lot of material (humor) in the series that seems aimed at an older audience yet it was on Nickelodeon. Its got some humor kind of like Home Movies, another of my all time favorites.
I think I'll have to watch some of my Zim episodes tonight.
...tgtif....

No comments: