Friday, February 04, 2005

Go watch Battlestar Galactica, fool!

Well, ST: Enterprise my not be around next season but I've no doubt that the best new series on tv and best science fiction series, Battlestar Galactica, will be around for a little while longer. The previous miniseries was good and the series is incredible so far. I did watch some of the original show when I was a kid but was not a huge fan but this new series is so well written and it has a lot of interpersonal relations, drama and political tones in addition to the sci-fi stuff that it probably has more mass appeal than most other sci-fi shows. And for my money, I would be a faithful fan of any show with Grace Park and Katee Sackhoff on it every week. ;) Two very beautiful women and Katee has one of the most intoxicating smiles I've seen.


Katee Sackhoff Image from WireImage.com & IMDB
Posted by Hello

No comments: