Monday, January 31, 2005

S.H.E. and AVP!

Today was a good day for mail.
I got my S.H.E. live Taipei concert album today. 2 discs, 130 minutes...excellent. Of course a 2 dvd package is scheduled to be released tomorrow, so I've got to put in my order to YesAsia so I can get that too.
In addition to the S.H.E. album I also got a copy of the Aliens vs. Predator dvd in the mail today...for free! Yep. Last week I was watching one of my favorite shows, The Screen Savers on G4, and they had two of the special effects guys from the movie on and about one minute (or less) before 7:30pm Chi-Lan announces that the first 50 people to do a form on their site get a free copy of the dvd. So, luckily I was doing something on my laptop at the time and went right out there and got an e-mail the next day saying that I won a copy of the dvd. :) So, I was quite happy since I love the Alien movies and the first Predator but had never seen the AVP movie. So, yeah, it's good to get nice things for free for just watching great tv shows.
Off to listen to some live S.H.E. now.

No comments: