Friday, September 03, 2004

Laura Bush's "wave" & desperate presidents

Is it just me, or does Laura Bush's wave creep anyone else out? Every time I see this woman on tv or in a photo waving it doesnt look like a wave, but instead looks like she is gripping an invisible nozzle and twisting it back and forth. That, or giving a "tittie-twister". It's just frickin' weird I tell you. And the expression on her face every time I see her too - Stepford wife plastered smile. It's just not right...but fitting when paired with G.W.


And, even though I'm neither republican or democrat it annoys me to look at the Bush/Cheney website and see multiple attacks and shots at John Kerry on the damned index page. The first thing you see on the page is probably the large Bush photo near the top left but then essentially outlining that are graphics and liks to the "Flip Flop Olympics", the "Gas Tax Calculator" and "Kerry's Hypocritical Attacks". Then go to the Kery/Edwards site and you'll have to scroll down a little to see an area on the lower right of the page with a link labeled "Bush-Cheney: Wrong For America". That, I like. The whole Bush campaign of constant attacks has gotten on my nerves ever since ads and speeches started running. Then to see Arnold speak at the RNC...that was something. I loved his accent when chanting "four more years" though. And, I had just watched Terminator 3 for the first time the night before. He should have come out in biker leathers and carried a shotgun. Then I'd vote for him to be president. No weak, clueless head of state with a weak handshake (King of the Hill reference) being boradcast all over the world as the voice of America. Give me the Terminator and Colin Powell then we'll see how the global opinion of the U.S. changes. Anyway...
I hope Clinton's surgery goes well and that he makes a speedy recovery.
Posted by Hello

No comments: