Monday, March 09, 2009

Divisible by 1 Tees is live!

I may have missed my target by one week but I'm glad to say I have finally made Divisible by 1 Tees live. Of course, being live just means that the work is only beginning since I have to keep putting out new t-shirt designs. Luckily, I still have some old CEGPhoto designs to update and migrate into the Db1 shop as well as a truckload of new designs in progress and on paper.
You may be asking yourself "How will I, as a reader, be able to keep up with all of the updates and new designs?". Well, you can visit and subscribe to the new Divisible by 1 Tees Blog! How convenient is that? The blog will be updated to let the world know about new designs in the shop, designs I'm working on, sales and promotions and I will finally get to host some giveaways so you'll want to keep an eye out for those.
These first few weeks will probably see a large number of new designs added so, if you are so inclined, you could subscribe to either the Divisible by 1 Tees RSS feed or e-mail from the blog and ensure that you don't miss a thing. I hope you enjoy the shop and the blog and stick around for lots more good stuff and fun in the future.
Thanks!

No comments: