Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!!

I don't have to go to work today!!
Thanks to the snow/freezing rain/crap storm that came into Ohio yesterday, and is still happening now, Ohio State canceled classes and since I'm not an "essential" staff member I don't have to go in!  Of course, my girlfriend is an "essential" staff person so since we're not under a level 3 emergency she still had to go in. That sucks.
It was so fun getting the 1/2" layer of ice off our cars this morning too.  At least we still have power as no utility lines have been compromised in our area.

So, today I'm going to try to hammer out a lot of website work so I can make headway on a couple projects and enter a lot of giveaways as well!  What?  You didn't know there is a Giveaway Carnival going on?  Well, why not check it out?

No comments: