Saturday, September 24, 2005

Been a while...

Wow, It's been a while, eh?
A lot has happened, not least of all two major hurricanes which have created so much havoc in the southwestern U.S. and had repurcussions all over the country.
It's currently the end of the first week of classes at OSU so this has been a very busy week. So, what beter way to end it than with an evening at the Rose & Thistle. And it was quite a nice evening too. The rain held off and it was a crisp night out on the patio with good friends, food and drink.
It's actually early Saturday afternoon right now and I'm finishing this short post that I started late last night after I got home and fell asleep. The Buckeyes are beating all over Iowa 31-6 nearing the end of the 4th quarter.
Before I fell asleep last night I flipped around the television channels and saw the show Toolbelt Diva and noticed the episode title: A Small Deck Is Enlarged. Well, I thought it was funny.
Well, I have so much that I need and want to do and not enough motivation, time and definitely money so I'm going to go and contemplate what I actually can accomplish...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, excellent blog ;-) .... Normally I specifically look for blogs relating to e-books, but today I just went "surfing" and was lucky
enough to find your good blog.

I have a e-books site. Come and check it out too if you have the
time;-)