Tuesday, June 22, 2004

The Beginning

What is the "meaning of life"?
Why are we even here?
Is there one "perfect" love for waiting for everyone?
Will I marry that perfect companion or will I just "settle"?
Does every person have an ulterior motive and a hidden agenda?
What the hell am I going to eat for dinner tonight??

So many questions and not one answer (even to the dinner thing). I'll probably never know the answer to any of those questions (except the dinner thing) but that's what life is all about; exploration and discovery.

Hi, I'm Courtenay. You may remember me from such websites as Courtenay's Desktop Creations and Holy Hannah, There's A Cockroach In My Pants! (ok, not really). Anyway, I'm just a regular, average guy trying to figure out what I want for my life and why I'm even here and trying to stay afloat during the process. It's been a while since I've created anything for the web and even longer since I've kept any kind of journal or diary but since everyone else in the world is into the blogging thing, then why not me too. So, I'm just going to use this as a chronicle of my life (or lack thereof) and if anyone out there finds it interesting or worthwhile, feel free to send your comments and questions. I'll probably put all kinds of stuff out here, including random thoughts, commentary and photos. I'll try to introduce myself more over the next several posts so, over time, you will come to know me better.

So, thanks for reading and I'll type at you soon.
Courtenay

No comments: